- This tool replaces heavier breaching tools requiring two hands to operate and never designed to effectively penetrate vehicle or structure glass.
- The tool’s dimension and weight allow the operator to seamlessly integrate the use of a ballistic shield during breaching, thus promoting team efficiency.
- The tool’s design is based off the principle of economy of motion. Small swinging motions will break the glass.
- The breaking tip allows the operator to strike the window in any location to achieve a successful breach.
- The operator’s hands are kept away from breaking glass preventing injury.
- The HammerspikeTM can be mounted onto existing shields using a proprietary kydex mounting bracket or carried by itself as a first responder/emergency breaching tool.
* Please call for discounted shipping rates on orders of 10 or more.