- Allows the operator to use a ballistic shield to cover their neck and face during a vehicle window breach.
- The tool’s design and positioning keeps the operators hands away from the glass preventing injury.
- Promotes team efficiency by integrating the ability of an operator to maintain cover with a ballistic shield while simultaneously performing a window breach.
- Promotes the principle of economy of motion. Striking a window with the ShieldspikeTM is a more efficient gross motor movement than swinging a pry tool or baseball bat. In a CQB environment, such as vehicle hostage rescue or a barricaded individual in a vehicle, large swinging motions by breachers can be hazardous.
- Works best on sturdy ballistic shields with minimal flex
* Please call for discounted shipping rates on orders of 10 or more.